Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weird Week

Calories eaten yesterday: 1111
Fat: 21g (17%)
Carbs: 106g (39%)
Protein: 120g (44%)
Weight this morning: 132.2 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 194

Crap. I'm up a half pound from yesterday. I know why. There was a big potluck yesterday at work and my boss J. brought over a big doggie bag of food. It was for Brad, but Brad didn't want it and let me know that it was in the fridge. I admit I picked at it a bit, though I didn't eat anywhere near what I wanted to. I wanted the whole thing, but just settled for a few bites. I'm still paying dearly because I have no metabolism and my body wants to be fat. :(

Due to the water being off at my gym (I assume it's back on today) and Thanksgiving coming up, it's a weird week. Last night I mixed up the oatmeal cookie dough and the veggie casserole ingredients; this didn't help my weight either as I licked the bowls and also had a couple bites of the cookie dough. This morning I baked the veggie casserole and I will bring it into work tomorrow, saving a portion for Thanksgiving Day breakfast. I'll do the oatmeal cookies either tonight or tomorrow night. I made only a half batch of dough since I won't need 3 dozen cookies, lol!

Today's exercise was walking. I walked all the way to Southshore Center from my home. I found a Hallmark store on the way and bought the "New Home 2008" ornament, just as I did when I moved into my old apartment in 2003.

I assume the laundromat will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (better to be safe than sorry!) so I'll do laundry tomorrow and then hit the gym before work on Thursday. Their holidays hours say they will be open until 2 pm that day. I'll have the veggie casserole and a whey protein shake for breakfast, then another shake after my workout along with some of the cookies as my carb serving.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

I am thankful for you and all the blessings you have brought me. You have been a great encouragement to my life. My sister must have been happy to hear you say, " I keep Him in LINE "!!! =-) She did pray you into my life, I know. You tolerate me and at times I think you like and care about me.


Of course, your lines tend to have a little curve now and then. Especially with Wine....~

May the Lord continue to bless you and cause His face to shine on you.