Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Obama - God's wrath upon our nation

Calories eaten yesterday: 1222
Fat: 24g (17%)
Carbs: 116g (38%)
Protein: 138g (45%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 278

Ok, how I voted. I voted for McCain of course, even though I knew he's probably lose (and he did). I fear for this county's future with Obama in the White House. I pray that in God's wrath against this nation, He remembers mercy, and those of us faithful to Him and His laws.

Obama supports abortion and partial birth abortion. Obama supports gay marriage. Ungodly leaders are one way God pours out wrath on an ungodly nation that shuns Him and His laws.

California Propositions I'll do like this: my vote (yes or no) and then P for passed or F for failed.

Proposition 1A - Safe, Reliable High-Speed Train Bond Act
NO - P

Proposition 2 - Standards for Confining Farm Animals
YES - P

Proposition 3 - Children's Hospital Bond Act. Grant Program.
NO - P

Proposition 4 - Parental Notification Before Terminating Minor's Pregnancy
YES - F

Proposition 5
- Nonviolent Drug Offense. Sentencing, Parole, Rehab
NO - F

Proposition 6 - Police, Law Enforcement Funding. Criminal Laws.
NO - F

Proposition 7 - Renewable Energy Generation
NO - F

Proposition 8 - Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry
YES - P

Proposition 9 - Criminal Justice System. Victims' Rights. Parole.
NO - P

Proposition 10 - Alternative Fuel Vehicles and Renewable Energy Bonds
NO - F

Proposition 11 - Redistricting
NO - P

Proposition 12
- Veterans' Bond
YES - P

I don't know how we as a nation ever got to the point where gay marriage is so accepted that we have to alter the California constitution to outlaw it here. This nation is on a downward slide and God's wrath is already being poured out. At least this time California voters did the right thing.

I'm upset that the parental notification proposition didn't pass, though I'm not really surprised. Farm animals (Prop. 2) are worth more than a baby in the womb. While I'm glad that Prop. 2 passed, I think that when farm animals are more important than human life there is a serious problem in our priorities.

I can't believe that I used to support abortion. What was I thinking? I would have been one of those people voting for the rights of farm animals while telling teens it's okay to have an abortion.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: