Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas shopping, & more on Earthlink

Calories eaten yesterday: 1196
Fat: 25g (19%)
Carbs: 102g (34%)
Protein: 141g (47%)
Weight this morning: 129.2 (One week ago: 130.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 264

Lots of walking today! I walked down to the laundromat and back, then down to BART, then from my BART stop to work. Whew! Walker Tracker says I walked about 5 miles!

Today was payday. I had about 8 hours overtime on this check, plus I cashed in two more vacation days so I could buy Christmas gifts. I got on Amazon this morning and sent stuff to my Vickitim (kind of like a secret Santa thing) this year for the Vicki box, then sent some stuff to my sister and Renato. On my way into work I stopped at Starbucks and signed up for their new Gold Card, then went over to WalMart and bought more Christmas gifts, including a light jacket for Dad and a shirt and a scented candle set for my Vickitim.

I have my final Project 365 photos up so check out the whole collection!

As you may know, I have been having billing issues with my Internet company. I was advised to pay ahead of time, but I found out that that is more complicated than it looks. I can't pay online unless I have an outstanding balance, which will never happen due to the automatic billing. So I have to call or do a live chat each time I am ready to pay. I did make a payment that way today (live chat) so I should be good up through the end of December. The bill was higher than usual because it including the billing cycle change, so about 6 weeks instead of 4.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: