Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 86, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1352
Fat: 26g (17%)
Carbs: 130g (39%)
Protein: 144g (43%)
Weight this morning: 131.6 (One week ago: 131.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 181

Today is day 365 of my Project 365. I actually have to go one more day though, since this was a leap year. Day 1 was November 20th last year. I am not sure if I will do it again, but if I do it will not be until the new year.

Walked to BART, then took BART into the City. I got my mail and bought some Christmas presents and wrapping paper. Took the train back and walked to work from the station. I had some time to kill so I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee and read a book.

That's about it for today. I may work out tomorrow if I am not too tired. I do seem to be having more good days and not being dog tired all the time, especially after a workout. That has to be because of the Cream of Wheat I've been eating.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

angie nicholas said...

I am doing the same project for my son. it started June 19/08 when he was born and will go to his first birthday June 19/2009