Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Week 86, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1212
Fat: 23g (18%)
Carbs: 113g (38%)
Protein: 133g (45%)
Weight this morning: 129.2 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 167

I was soooo hungry yesterday and I did not get away totally unscathed. I had to few too many bites of things. *sigh* At least the scale didn't hate me today.

Decided to sleep in when my alarm went off so my exercise today was walking to the train station and then walking from my stop to work - about 1 hour. Nothing much else today. Tomorrow is laundry.

Today was my last day of my 365 project! Woohoo! Here's my collection of photos over the last year. I should have the last couple of photos up in the next day or two. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Congratulations on finishing the photos!!! You did a great job Victoria. You start, You finish well!!

Plus, I like the eye you have for the shots taken. Very good shots you've gotten this last year. Looove your sunset shots. You're a great photographer.

You are an encourager by how you live. Read!!! Me. I've been needful of that. Remind me to READ!!!

Thanks~See ya.