Monday, November 24, 2008

More thyroid madness

Calories eaten yesterday: 1274
Fat: 22g (16%)
Carbs: 125g (40%)
Protein: 140g (45%)
Weight this morning: 131.8 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 181

I called the gym this morning but they were still closed due to the water issue. They told me they were going to reopen sometime tomorrow, but didn't know when. So I went back to sleep and I'll call them tomorrow.

So my exercise today was just lots of walking - down the the BART station, and the BART station to work.

One step forward, two steps back on the thyroid issue. I don't know what I did yesterday to cause this, but I have bruises all over both my thighs - an entire section on each thigh is just covered in purple. I thought the thyroid meds were helping, so I don't understand this.

I still feel like crap. I am wiped out after my workouts. Why isn't the Cream of Wheat helping me get my energy back? I just want to feel better without this brain fog, exhausted feeling, and purple legs. I just want to lose the last few pounds and keep it off without starving myself. :(

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: