Monday, November 10, 2008

More about Saturday

Calories eaten yesterday: 1055
Fat: 20g (17%)
Carbs: 98g (38%)
Protein: 117g (45%)
Weight this morning: 135 (Two weeks ago: 133.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 310

I think I pushed myself a little too hard a little too soon. I worked out today. I did 1 hour of weight training and 30 minutes walking, plus the walk to work from the train station. I think it was too much. I am totally bushed! I think I need more time to recover from the hike on Saturday. I think I will sleep in tomorrow and then try to hit the gym again on Wednesday.

A little more about Saturday. It was a very urban hike - a little paved trail and a lot of sidewalk and walking along the side of the road in the bike lane. Not terribly enjoyable. I much prefer Lake Chabot, as does Brad.

After our hike, we went to Applebee's and I ordered two Mochatinis. We were lucky and got two seats together at the bar. The guy working behind the bar recognized me and said something like, "Oh, it's the Mochatini lady."

I forgot to bring my camera in and asked Brad to go get it from the car. While he was gone I struck up a conversation with the guy sitting on the other side of me and we chatted a bit. The end result was that he bought both Brad and I a glass of wine. Tre cool!

After the Mochatinis and the wine I ordered a Caramel Appletini since I haven't had one in a long time.

We also ate at McDonald's and I had a plain scoop of Rocky Road ice cream at the ice cream shop.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: