Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 85, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1386
Fat: 25g (16%)
Carbs: 120g (35%)
Protein: 169g (49%)
Weight this morning: 131.8 (Two weeks ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 181

Slept in today and feel a little better, I don't know if I will go to the gym tomorrow or not or if I'll do cardio or not.

Today's exercise was walking from my apartment all the way to Southshore Mall - about 3.5 miles according to Walker Tracker.

Just putting this thyroid information down so I don't forget. When I started on 50mcg of Levothyroxine I became very edgy and would cry easily. The doctor upped my Celexa from 40mg to 60mg, and upped my thyroid meds to 75mcg. I spent the next few weeks extremely hungry - a horrible feeling! I am always hungry due to the Celexa, but this was even worse. I am now on 100mcg and have no noticeable side effects from it. My leg bruising seems to be getting better. I go back to the doctor the end of January and will go in for lab tests a couple weeks before that.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: