Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crap and Double Crap

Calories eaten yesterday: 1236
Fat: 26g (19%)
Carbs: 105g (34%)
Protein: 145g (47%)
Weight this morning: 132.2 (One week ago: 129.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 377

Crap. How can I gain 2 1/2 pounds in the last week when I am eating so little?!? :( My body hates me and the thyroid meds are only making me hungry instead of regulating my metabolism. I hate this. I still have a non-existent metabolism and take two medications that make me hungry! Argh!

Double crap. I checked the weather forecast and it's supposed to rain all day on Saturday. Looks like Brad and I won't get to do our walk. :(

Today I finally made it back to the gym for the first (and only) time this week. It took an energy drink along with my morning coffee to get me going, but I had plenty of energy after that. I spent an hour and 20 minutes on weight training, including some lower body stuff along with all the upper body work since I didn't get a lower body day this week.

After this I did 31 minutes on the crossramp elliptical and walked to work when I got off the train.

Tomorrow is laundry. I am not sure what the Friday afternoon plans are. I have a doctor appointment in the morning, followed by an appointment at the Red Cross. Whether or not I give blood I am then taking the bus home. After that, who knows? Brad is staying late at work, so I may just walk up to my local Safeway and buy my basic groceries there. I am having Brad get my salad the day before so I won't need to go to the one in Alameda (only the store in Alameda carries the big bags of salad).

I'll let everyone know on Sunday how everything worked out. Friday is Halloween so I'll be all dressed up in my peasant dress and hope to hand out little plastic Halloween rings to any kids that come around. Brad and I also want to stop by Lisa's Halloween party at least briefly.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: