Thursday, October 23, 2008

No weekend for me...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1330
Fat: 21g (15%)
Carbs: 116g (36%)
Protein: 160g (50%)
Weight this morning: 129 (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise today: 200

Still don't know what will happen tomorrow. I'm supposed to see April and Renato and Rob and Julie and Marina. I called April today to get Rob's number (I had accidentally erased it) and Rob was with her and she said she would call me tonight about a time to hang out tomorrow. I'll give you all a report after the weekend.

Saturday is church and then I am working 7-11 pm, then I have to get Brad off early Sunday for him to work 7-11 a.m., then I am coming in at 11 to work a 12 hour shift. So lots of overtime. Too bad the money is already spoken for!

So I don't really get a weekend this weekend. I get a half day Friday before having to do "family" stuff, and a few hours Saturday between church and work. *sigh* Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Today I walked to the laundromat and back. The donut shop was all closed down so I didn't get my one donut hole. I settled for a handful of peanut butter M&Ms from one of those 25 cent candy machines.

Today's payday and the money is already gone. That $90 lab bill did me in, plus my water bill came and it was $50, so that's $140 of unexpected expenses. It wrecked my budget. I asked the guy downstairs for some of the money they set aside from my paycheck. He said I have $220 and I asked for $150.

Brad and I still want to do the 17 1/2 mile hike around the loop in Lafayette/Moraga. Hopefully next weekend (the day after Halloween).

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: