Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 84, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1335
Fat: 19g (13%)
Carbs: 125g (38%)
Protein: 143g (43%)
Weight this morning: 133.4 (One week ago: 133.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 111

I was sooo beat when I got home last night. I cooked up some Cream of Wheat for today and tomorrow, scooped the cat's litter box, and had my bedtime cottage cheese along with one of those 64 calorie beers. After what I have been through the last few days I deserved it!

I took 3mg of melatonin, two Benadryl, and two Xanax. The cats were chasing each other around and fighting, but they finally settled down and I slept about 9 hours. I wanted to sleep another hour, but I had to get to work. I'll try to do more catching up on sleep tonight.

I have to say, the melatonin has really helped me. I have always had trouble sleeping and I seem to fall asleep much easier when I take it.

This morning I walked down to BART, but needed to buy salad at the Safeway in Alameda so I caught the 50 bus and got the salad. I got off the bus about a 10 minute walk from work and walked the rest of the way.

As many of you know I have my employer take $40 out of each paycheck and set it aside for me - sort of like a savings account. Last week I asked for $150 of the $220 they are currently holding. I wanted it by Thursday, but it came today! Wow, that was fast. This will enable me to pay a couple of bills and buy food until the next payday. I am hoping to set some aside for next Saturday as Brad and I are hoping to do a loooong walk.

The cats are still an issue. Last night they were both very energetic and running all over the place. Some of it was play with something they considered a toy, and some of it was fighting with each other.

They fight and provoke each other even with the Feliway plug-in. I am hoping things will get better. I'm feeding them in the bathroom again and opening it up to them more often. I just have to move the shower curtain to keep Xena from hiding behind it. Eventually I would like to move the litterbox back in there without Xena guarding it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: