Monday, October 20, 2008

Even More Work Woes

Calories eaten yesterday: 1285
Fat: 24g (17%)
Carbs: 108g (34%)
Protein: 153g (48%)
Weight this morning: 133.4 (One week ago: 136.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 296

Leg day for me at the gym. Did one hour of leg and ab training, then walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes at a 1% incline. I could really feel that in my butt!

Things are still up in the air with S. at work. I think she is dragging her feet hoping it will all go away. The ill-considered decisions made in the heat of the moment way back then gave her the false sense that she was totally innocent; she is playing that card now. Because her and I were told to work it out between ourselves she blames me for all her trouble, thinking that I am the one punishing her.

And now I find out that she will be given an opportunity to make up the hours she loses to me. How is that fair? I didn't get to make up the hours I lost. I simply lost them and suffered for it financially. But she gets to make them up if she wants so she loses nothing. :-p She is still the favored Golden Girl. :(

Tomorrow I am going into SF to get my mail. I have my last personal training session on Wednesday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: