Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thyroid Bruising, and Vitamin D

Calories eaten yesterday: 1160
Fat: 22g (17%)
Carbs: 100g (35%)
Protein: 136g (48%)
Weight this morning: 131.4 (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise today: 228

I'm back to gaining weight again on incredibly tiny amounts of food. *sigh* 0.4 over where I was this time last week.

Lots of walking today - up to the bank, down the the train station, took the train, then walked to work from there. I stopped at WalMart for some stuff, including granola bars. Brad and I are hoping to do a long hike this Saturday.

Hope to hit the gym tomorrow now that I am recovered from my overtime.

I have a possible hopeful sign that my thyroid issues are getting better on the meds. I want so much to believe that it's helping me, but I also don't want to get my hopes up.

Anyway, at church on Saturday I bumped my leg really hard against one of the couches in the office. I was sure I would have a big bruise since it was really hard hit. Yet when I looked at my leg, there was no bruise! I also seem to be getting fewer bruises overall. I'm crossing my fingers that this is a real change due to the Levothyroxine.

I'm taking more Vitamin D because my levels are too low and I need to get it up, so starting now I'm going to take 4000 I.U. a day, or four tablets.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: