Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Waiting with baited breath...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1205
Fat: 18g (14%)
Carbs: 115g (39%)
Protein: 139g (47%)
Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: n/a)
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

My GoWear Fit finally made it to California! It's in San Pablo right now so I will have it within a day or two. :) I read through the online manuals yesterday. It seem that it can only be charged via the USB cord while plugged into the computer. So once I get it I won't be able to use it until I get it home and plug it in, then give it three hours to fully charge. I though it would be more like my iPod that can be charged via a regular wall plug.

I have gained weight over the past few months and I am hoping this device will help me to make better choices and help me to know how many calories I should eat per day.

I am soooo sore from my workout yesterday. After being away from the gym for so long my muscles aren't used to that kind of work. It hurts to walk and my thighs and butt ache. If I sit still for a while (like at my desk) I get stiff. Bleh. Tomorrow I hope to go back to the gym and do upper body.

The only exercise today was walking to BART, and then from my stop to work.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. It is actually a great inspiration to others who have this issue too. Keep up the great work and stop by to vsit my blog: http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com