Monday, November 02, 2009

Medicine Mix-Up

Calories eaten yesterday: 1059
Fat: 16g (14%)
Carbs: 94g (37%)
Protein: 117g (49%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Went to the gym. Got in one hour of weight training following by 40 minutes of cardio on one of the new ellipticals. Afterwords I took the train to the closest stop to work and walked the mile and a half in to work (30 minutes). I feel good. :)

There was a mix-up with Brad and I's pills. I accidentally put his vitamins in my container and mine in his. That includes the 60mg of my anti-depressant. :-p One dose won't hurt him, but damn, it was a stupid mistake. He also took both of my iron pills that I need. :-p I went ahead and took his men's multi so I would get some vitamins at least. He didn't get my thyroid medication because I take that in the morning and it goes straight from my pill-minder into my mouth.

Today's workout will be my only one this week. Tomorrow night I am working 12 hours from 3 pm to 3 am so I will be sleeping Wednesday morning instead of going to the gym. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and hopefully catch up on some sleep. My exercise will be walking instead of taking the bus.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: