Thursday, December 10, 2009

FAT

Calories burned in exercise today: 219

Ate way too much yesterday. Mostly healthy stuff, but way too much. Once I start eating, I can't stop. I forget my weight this morning and I forgot to log it. It was something like 141.4. :(

I am back on plan today and not that hungry. I had a hard boiled egg and the last few bites of some chocolate yogurt stuff I made and didn't quite finish.

Exercise was walking to the laundromat and back. It rained on the way down so I pulled my cart with one hand and held the umbrella with the other.

After I put the clothes away I walked down to the train station, then turned and walked as far as the 7-Eleven just outside Alameda. I wanted to stop at Safeway for a couple items, but I was running too late. Total walking time - about 1 hour 15 minutes.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping with Brad. Saturday is church and Brad wants to clean his car (we'll see if that happens!). Hopefully we can go hiking on Sunday.

The apartment at the front of the building will be ready the first of the year, so we may be moving there fairly soon. :)

No comments: