Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Calories eaten yesterday: 1198
Fat: 25g (22%)
Carbs: 85g (33%)
Protein: 121g (45%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 0

The silliest thing was said to me yesterday in a Flickr photo comment. The person claims I "binge often (on CARBS) because you don't get enough whole grains." WTF? How did mankind exist before the advent of agriculture when there were no whole grains and any form of carbs were few and far between?

No, I binge because carbs are physically addictive and I am an addict. You don't give a drug addict more drugs so why do people push carb addicts to eat more carbs?

At any rate, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everybody!



Brad is sick and didn't want any Thanksgiving dinner. He bought two very anemic looking boneless, skinless chicken breast because he didn't want anything. Boneless skinless chicken breast holds about as much interest for me as the boneless skinless chicken breast I used to eat every day and am sick of. I eventually dug up some tilapia (a kind of fish) and had that along with the cauliflower potatoes and rum cake, alone at work.

Brad went back and forth with the time. I eventually started around noon today and will get off at 8 or 9 - not exactly sure yet.

Let's see, I guess I have to say what I'm thankful for. I am thankful for
God
having a job
my kitties Xena and Abby (the bestest kitties in the world!)
Brad's friendship

Have a good weekend everyone! I'll be posting a bit of Facebook while I am gone, and other than that I should be back with blog posts next Wednesday and a report on my trip. I may or may not have internet access while gone, but I should be able to post some updates to Facebook via my cell phone if you want to keep up with me.

No comments: