Monday, November 09, 2009

Fat is up, carbs still too high

Calories eaten yesterday: 962
Fat: 29g (27%)
Carbs: 88g (36%)
Protein: 86g (37%)
Weight this morning: 138.2
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Xena doesn't like the camera flashLet's start with a photo of Xena being her cute self. She didn't like the flash of the camera and covered her eyes. Click the photo for a larger size. :)

Made it to the gym today. I did one hour of weight training and 40 minutes of the stairmaster. I wanted to do one of the new ellipticals but they were all being used. Maybe Wednesday.

So far I haven't been able to get my carbs down, but I have been able to get my fat up a bit. It's hovering around 30g a day instead of 20g a day.

Tomorrow I have to go check my mail in the City, then hopefully back to the gym on Wednesday.

No comments: