Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's temptation - chocolate cake!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1346
Fat: 40g (29%)
Carbs: 77g (25%)
Protein: 149g (47%)
Weight this morning: 132.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Up 0.2 from yesterday. Bleh. My body hates me.

Went to the gym today even though I'm tired. I did my "usual" - an hour of weight training and 40 minutes of cardio, this time on the stairmaster. I walked the 30 minutes into work from the train station. I'm wiped.

Tomorrow is laundry day.

I successfully avoided all the pastries at work yesterday - I didn't have even one bite! :) Today the temptation is chocolate cake. I don't just love chocolate cake I lurve it. Someone threw a partially eaten piece in the garbage can outside my office and I am ashamed to say that I want to take a finger dip of the frosting. Am I bad or what? I am so damn addicted to sugar!

I brought healthy food to eat - broccoli, salad, and chicken. Hopefully I can stick with just that.

No comments: