Monday, November 16, 2009

I got a compliment! :)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1096
Fat: 38g (33%)
Carbs: 53g (21%)
Protein: 122g (46%)
Weight this morning: 135
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Decent weigh-in the morning. I'm okay with it, though of course I always want to see something lower. About 10 pounds lower and I'd be happy!

Went to the gym this morning. I did one hour of weight training and 40 minutes of cardio on one of the older ellipticals. I finished by walking the 30 minutes into work from my train stop.

I received a compliment at the gym today from the buff black guy who hits on all the pretty women. He say my photos on the member success board and complimented me on how well I had done. He said I did the best of all the people with stories posted. (The truth is that most of the stories don't have before and after photos, but mine does.) He told his friend with him to take a look at my story and joked about getting personal training from me. LOL! I was embarrassed, but it felt good. :)

Here's the photo the guy commented about. I wrote the text out below the photo since you can only read the text in the larger sizes.

I forgot to bring in the 2 oz. of cheese I put on my menu for today. I bought an 8 oz. block yesterday and cut it into 4 pieces. I was going to eat one of those pieces today. :-p Less food means more Diet Coke and chewing gum. :-p I also forgot to bring two teabags from home to have tea. Oh well.

Tomorrow I hope to sleep in and go back to the gym on Wednesday.

I send birthday cards to Mom and Eleanor yesterday. Their birthdays are only a new days apart, at the end of November. The next project to to wrap Christmas presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment that you seem happier and so much more at peace since you've changed your diet plan. Good job! I hope you will stick with it.