Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 1 Weigh-In

Start: 140.2
Week 1: 139.2 (-1)
Total loss since I began dieting and exercising in 2004: -66.8

Ok, now to catch up on other stats.

Calories eaten Thursday: 1272
Fat: 35g (27%)
Carbs: 59g (20%)
Protein: 118g (40%)

I ended up having a mini binge on fat and protein (peanut butter and low-carb bread!)on Friday, so I don't have stats for that day.

Weight Thursday morning: 133.4
Weight Friday morning: 131.8
Weight Saturday morning: 136.6
Weight this morning: 139.2

Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 251
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 0
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 0
Calories burned in exercise today: 0

The only reason I lost weight is my mini binge on Friday made me poop a lot this morning before I weighed in, so I didn't lose any real weight this week. :-P

Friday Brad and I went to Costco and Safeway. I got chicken at Costco but they were out of romaine salad so I bought regular lettuce. It has way more carbs than romaine so I won't be doing that again and just get the romaine at Safeway. Safeway had sardines (and even on sale - how perfect!) so I stocked up on those, and also bought peanut butter (the no sugar added kind) because I have been craving peanut butter.

Saturday after church we ran a few errands and then stayed in the rest of the night.

Today we slept in, made a short stop at Safeway where I bought birthday cards for Mom and Eleanor plus some cheese as a source of healthy protein and fat for my diet.

No comments: