Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Overtime

Calories eaten yesterday: 1493
Fat: 27g (17%)
Carbs: 120g (34%)
Protein: 175g (49%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

Slept in today. I have to work 3 pm to 3 am today so I need all the sleep I can get. I brought extra food to work. I will need to eat more since I am staying so late.

I felt pretty good yesterday and am worn out today. I had to change my Armour dosage around since the new pills don't cut well. My the current pills I'm using I need to take 2 1/2 a day, so yesterday I took three (hence more energy), and today I took two (hence less energy). The half life of the active T3 is only a fraction of the T4, but there's nothing I can do about that until these pills are gone. After this I am going on the compounded stuff I bought and those pills cut quite well.

Nothing much going on other than that. I dragged myself out of bed and did an hour of walking for exercise and to save on bus fare, but I am just overwhelmingly tired.

I won't get to bed until 4 or 4:30 am tonight so I am definitely sleeping in tomorrow. No way I can get up at 9:30 if I don't get to sleep until after 4!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: