Sunday, November 22, 2009

Binged again...

I didn't weigh-in this week. I ended up binging for three days, including two days of all out carb binging. I pledge to stay on plan until I leave on vacation in the wee hours of Friday morning.

Because I'll be leaving for Florida this Friday to see my Mom and her husband there will be no weigh-in until December 6. I plan to make healthy choices while gone, but eating to satiety means gaining weight because of the huge appetite my anti-depressant gives me, so I expect to gain some while gone. I fly out Friday morning (Nov. 27th) and back on Tuesday evening (Dec. 1st). I can't afford to miss work so I am heading back to work that Wednesday.

I was up until early Friday morning baking the cauliflower "potatoes," the rum cake, and mixing everything I needed for the oatmeal cookies besides the oatmeal (which I didn't have).

Friday while portioning my pills I nearly ran out of my anti-depressant Celexa. I looked for another bottle and could have sworn I had bought it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I called my doctor and they phoned in a prescription to WalMart for me, and even gave me refills. :)

I had some overtime on my last paycheck so Brad and I went on a shopping spree Friday after he got off work. We hit Costco, WalMart, Trader Joe's, Safeway, Starbucks, had wine at Zeytini's, and then did some Christmas shopping at Old Navy. Then when did a run through the McDonald's drive-through. Whew!

After we got home I finished the oatmeal cookie dough and baked the cookies. They are for Mom and her husband when I fly to see them later this week.

Saturday after church Brad and I went to WalMart to exchange an item I'd bought the day before. Due to vanity sizing, the sweatpants I bought were huge, so we returned it for a smaller size.

Then we went to Costco again because Brad needed gas. I called Tuttimelon (a frozen yogurt shop) to see if they had chocolate frozen yogurt that day, but they didn't so we had it at Costco. I also had a churro and a chicken bake sandwich.

We went back to WalMart because I had forgotten to check on the prescription they didn't have on Friday. They had it now so we picked it up.

Back at home Brad helped me dye my hair (I'm doing black this time). It's much easier to get all the hair when someone else is doing it (thanks, Brad!).

Brad helped me wrap presents. He did most of it and I made homemade egg nog, served him, and washed up the stuff afterwards. All family gifts have to go to Florida because my sister and her family will visit Mom after I leave.

Then Brad and I watched a Dr. G episode I had recorded, drank wine (I had a bottle of Merlot that turned out to be fantastic), and relaxed. Brad drove me to the 7-Eleven up the street for some fatty, carby dinner stuff.

This morning I am back on my diet plan. I managed to drag my ass out of bed about 9:30 and Brad and I went hiking in Anthony Chabot Regional Park. We did a section of trail we hadn't done before then re-hiked some trail we had already done because the first part of the hike wasn't long enough. In total we hiked for almost 2 1/2 hours and covered about 6.9 miles. :)

No comments: