Thursday, November 05, 2009

I am a failure.

Calories eaten yesterday: 1108
Fat: 34g (30%)
Carbs: 75g (30%)
Protein: 105g (40%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 146

First, Technorati won't let me ping my blog anymore so I won't be no longer use technorati tags at the bottom of my posts.

I will be weighing in this week because I am hoping to start over next Sunday. More details will be in Sunday's post, but my binging is not going to stop me from getting a start weight for the next round.

I failed again today. It started with a cinnamon twist doughnut at the snack shop at the laundromat. I ate a bunch of crap after that, but then I was sugared out and am not craving sugar as I type. I had a double cheeseburger (no mayo) with fries at the burger joint next door and that filled me up so I am not hungry right now, nor do I feel a need to stuff my face. I would call today so far a "moderate binge."

Weekend plans:
Shop at Costco and Safeway tomorrow for groceries for the week. Buy Atkins-friendly stuff like whole roasted chicken.

Saturday after church everyone is going over to the Crouch's for a potluck lunch. We do not have use of the regular building this week and will have worship in the dome building next door. Brad and I have to leave before lunch as I have a blood donation appointment at the Red Cross.

Hopefully Brad and I will be able to go to Applebee's for Mochatinis that night.

I will see you all Sunday with a plan and hopefully the resolve to carry it through. I'm fearful to write too much as it will be embarrassing if I fail.

I want to end this post with a family photo. This is my Dad (now 87 years old!) with his new grandson Maxwell, my nephew, born October 9.

Dad with baby Maxwell

1 comment:

Size 13 said...

I wish you'd show your FitDay when you binge. Those numbers are not only helpful, but quite interesting to put it all in perspective for those of use who glean encouragement from your posts. Thanks!

word verification: meleffuc