Thursday, October 29, 2009

Horrible hunger, and Halloween plans

Calories eaten yesterday: 1713
Fat: 29g (16%)
Carbs: 116g (29%)
Protein: 216g (54%)
Weight this morning: 130.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

Up another half pounds today. That's 1 1/2 pounds gained in two days. :( I know I ate too much yesterday. I was so hungry when I got home that I had two cups of cottage cheese instead of one and then had a can of Light Progresso soup. I can't even maintain my weight on 1700 calories.

I am just obsessed with food of late and really hungry. This morning I had a cup of egg whites for breakfast, but was still hungry so then I had a cup of cottage cheese. I started craving yesterday and ate a little more to quash it, but the cravings are stronger today.

So far I haven't given in. Resisting the snack shop at the laundromat and all the fast food restaurants on my walks around town was hard, but I made it to work safely. I know I'll eat too much today but I just want to keep from binging.

Weekend plans:
Make pancakes tomorrow for Brad's birthday breakfast Saturday. Hit Costco and Safeway for groceries with Brad.

trick or treat sigSaturday is church in the morning and the new Michael Jackson movie in the afternoon. Since we'll miss lunch at church I'll grab some snacks to take to the movie and we'll also get popcorn. I paid for the tickets but at least Brad will buy the popcorn. He's also going to get a drink, but as a rule I don't drink much during movies because then I have to miss part of it to use the bathroom. :-p

With any luck we'll be home by around 6 and will hopefully get a few trick-or-treaters. I have no idea what this neighborhood will be like because we were gone last year at a party.

I'm planning on wearing my renaissance peasant costume the whole day (photo). :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: