Wednesday, October 07, 2009

So tired...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1215
Fat: 18g (13%)
Carbs: 133g (44%)
Protein: 110g (36%)
Weight this morning: 131.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

Up about a pound from yesterday. Must have been the weight of all the salad I stuffed myself with yesterday. I was starving and ate lots of extra salad to fill me up.

Too tired to do anything today. I dragged myself through a half-assed gym workout of 40 minutes of weight training and 45 minutes of cardio. On the cardio I was in the upper "fat burning"/lower cardio zones the whole time. I just couldn't get my heart rate up where I wanted it.

I paid to take the bus from the train station instead of walking. I'm just beat after feeling good the last two days.

Tomorrow is laundry day. Hopefully I will feel better.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: