Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So tired...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1186
Fat: 19g (15%)
Carbs: 106g (37%)
Protein: 135g (48%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 334

So tired today. I think maybe the let down from my Armour dosage is hitting me again. I had no strength at the gym and didn't even attempt weight training. Still, I didn't drag myself there for nothing so I did an hour on one of the new the ellipticals. Took the train to my stop and walked into work from the station for another 30 minutes.

I didn't take an official weight this morning, but I did peek at the scale. I've gained a few pounds from my binging last week, but it could be worse.

It's getting cold. I think it's time to pull the blanket off the bed and get the comforter out. I'm freezing and the heater is on whenever I am home.

Tomorrow is laundry and then Friday I'm going to attempt a healthier version of a rum cake recipe I have. I just hope it doesn't stick to the bundt pan! I'm going to attempt it with half 100% whole wheat flour and half wheat gluten, subbing whole eggs with egg whites, sugar with Splenda, and butter with applesauce. I will use coconut oil for the glaze though.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: