Monday, October 19, 2009

Blah.

Calories eaten yesterday: 785
Fat: 14g (18%)
Carbs: 55g (32%)
Protein: 88g (50%)
Weight this morning: 132
Calories burned in exercise today: 0

I feel so tired. Not just normal tiredness, but excessive tiredness. I want to take tomorrow off work because I don't feel well, but so far I can't find a fill in. I want to do no more than sleep. I couldn't care less about anything other than that. Maybe I will see if Brad and Lisa can do 12s.

I'm too tired to do anything. I skipped the gym, took the bus into work, and didn't do any walking. I'm just too tired to care. Blah. I think I will skip the mail run tomorrow and just sleep as much as possible.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Get better and hope you feel stronger soon. =-)

B to V.

Another Kitty-Carb Addict said...

A very nice blog. How inspiring to read that you came out of New Age deception to Jesus Christ! God is Great!