Monday, October 05, 2009

Week 115, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 993
Fat: 18g (18%)
Carbs: 75g (33%)
Protein: 111g (49%)
Weight this morning: 132.8
Calories burned in exercise today: 417

I was so hungry yesterday - much worse than usual for a Sunday. When I finally got home from work I ate two salads to help fill me up before having my usual sugar-free Jello and cottage cheese.

Made it to the gym today. I did one hour of weight training and 40 minutes on one of the older elliptical machines. I walked to work from the train for (as usual) extra exercise and to save the bus fare.

Brad's little Bible study that he runs went really long yesterday so he never made it to Concord and spent the night at my house. Hopefully he will clean out his stuff in Concord tonight, though he is waffling on getting out there and now says it might be "tomorrow." He said that his contract with Nicole is up this Thursday and he'll consider his contract with me after that.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: