Thursday, October 01, 2009

Week 114, Day 5 (again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1288
Fat: 26g (19%)
Carbs: 73g (24%)
Protein: 136g (43%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 277

I will do better tomorrow and not binge so I can weigh-in on Sunday. I'm still avoiding the scale. Maybe I'll peek tomorrow and see how I'm doing. I'm so hungry and am eating a buttload of salad do deal with it.

Exercise today was a lot of walking - a little over an hour and a half and about 4.8 miles. I walking down to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, then from my stop to work. Whew!

As a reminder to everyone, I'm putting all my thyroid-related thoughts into this post now. I update it as needed.

Weekend plans - Brad and I will Costco for salad and Safeway for other groceries on Friday. I also have to bake communion bread on Friday for church on Saturday. Saturday we are having communion at church. Saturday afternoon plans I am not sure yet. With any luck we can relax at home.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: