Thursday, September 24, 2009

Payday!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1409
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 88g (27%)
Protein: 158g (48%)
Weight this morning: 127.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 306

Did laundry today. I walked to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, and then from my stop to work. I stopped at Pac N Save for a few groceries. Brad and I are hiking this Saturday and I just remembered that I promised to bake him my healthy, no-sugar-added oatmeal cookies the next time we did a long hike. I bought wheat gluten (to use in place of flour) and unsweetened applesauce (in place of butter). My recipe for the cookies can be found here.

Tomorrow I'm baking cookies and preparing stuff for Brad and I's hike on Saturday. Saturday we will be hiking all day. Saturday night we will have drinks and eat a pre-bought dinner in. I'm thinking of getting burritos tomorrow and then reheating them Saturday night. Geraldo's restaurant is run by a man and his wife from Mexico and they made the best Mexican food in this area.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hope you both enjoy it! :)