Monday, September 07, 2009

FINALLY made it back to the gym!

Calories eaten yesterday: 696
Fat: 15g (21%)
Carbs: 39g (25%)
Protein: 89g (54%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

First, to the anonymous person who said I made no effort to look after Brad on Friday, perhaps you'd like to know the rest of the story and not make snap judgments.

How am I supposed to look after him when he is at someone else's house? I offered to let him stay at my apartment, and I offered a glass of wine before he left and/or our favorite TV show that was about to come on. He turned me down on all of it. How do I "look after" someone who doesn't want to stay?

So get off your high horse because you weren't here. I offered him stuff and he turned me down. He wanted to be in his rented bedroom at Nicole's and I had to respect that. I wanted him to stay, just as he normally does on Friday nights. He wanted to go.

Xena drinking tuna waterLet's start off with a photo of Xena drinking the water I drained off a can of tuna. She thinks it's the best thing since wet food. Click the photo for a larger size. :)

Made it to the gym today. I overslept but it didn't matter because the buses are on a Sunday schedule due to Labor Day (the bus to the gym runs only once per hour) so I couldn't get to there until nearly noon anyway. I did one hour of weight training and then shortened my cardio from 40 minutes to 30 minutes. I walked into work from the train station (30 minutes) and made it with a little time to spare.

Tomorrow I have to do my City run to get my mail. I was supposed to check last week but didn't feel up to it so now it has to be done tomorrow.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: