Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week 114, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1251
Fat: 18g (14%)
Carbs: 93g (32%)
Protein: 122g (42%)
Weight this morning: 129
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

I removed the calendar from the right hand column. I don't think anyone paid any attention to it. I've subbed in my Facebook profile. If you are on Facebook you can follow me there.

I went to the gym today, but dragged through my entire workout. I had no strength for weight training or energy for cardio. Plus I'm still sore from Monday's workout.

Tomorrow is the big laundry day - stripping the bed, washing everything including blankets, separating whites and colors (and bleaching the whites), etc.

Tomorrow is payday! It's already spent. Brad used a lot of my cleaning materials to unclog my bathtub drain so I have a lot of stuff to buy at WalMart. We'll do that Friday, as well as hit Costco for salad.

I'm so damn hungry today and want to binge, but am trying hard to control myself. I must lose weight and that means restricting calories and not binging.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: