Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 113, Day 3 (again & again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1409
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 94g (28%)
Protein: 163g (48%)
Weight this morning: 131
Calories burned in exercise today: 175

I finally weighed in today. I'm a disappointing 131. :-p I skipped breakfast and walked down to the train, then from my stop to work - 3 miles. It took 1 hour.

Tomorrow I hope to hit the gym again.

The Christmas gifts I ordered online came today, plus a couple items I ordered for myself (a purse and a 2010 cat calendar). I'm still waiting on a paperback book I bought for myself.

I asked to cash in my one remaining vacation day so I can buy groceries this Friday. My boss asked me (half jokingly) if I'd considered fasting, lol! Little does he know how little I already eat!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

I love and care about you V. You're doing so very well in your work with the weight loss and maintenance. Keep balance as well as focus. Good job. I will, Lord willing, be there as you need and will pray your life prosper in Him.

Proverbs 3: 5&6
Gen. 1-Rev. 22

I am a 66 point believer.