Thursday, September 03, 2009

Week 113, Day 5 (again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 624
Fat: 15g (24%)
Carbs: 41g (29%)
Protein: 69g (47%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 169

Talked with Mom and redid my plane ticket for Florida. I'll fly out the day after Thanksgiving, stay with them over the weekend, go to Disney World on Monday, and fly out Tuesday afternoon. This will enable me to work Wednesday and Thursday and not have to take those days off. April wanted me to fly up and see Mom (and everyone) the following weekend, but being around my sister, brother Rob, and three kids is most definitely NOT a vacation to me. I'm flying up the previous weekend and it will be just Mom, Bill, and I.

Today I walked to the laundromat and back, then down to the main street by the train station. I took the 50 bus to Alameda Towne Center. I am pretty much out of garlic wine vinegar so I bought several bottles of that at Safeway, then went over to Petco to get a new filtered mini aquarium. The one my fish has been living in has not worked since the brief power outage this weekend. I'm guessing it fried the motor, so a new tank is in order.

I cashed in one week's worth of vacation time - $450. I am using it to pay down my credit card bill and buy stuff at Costco. Costco is going to be mondo expensive because I am out of everything. Hopefully Brad and I can go tomorrow after he gets off work.

I won't weigh-in this Sunday. I need more time to get the weight gain off.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,