Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New purse

Calories eaten yesterday: 882
Fat: 18g (19%)
Carbs: 77g (36%)
Protein: 98g (46%)
Weight this morning: 132.2
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

new purseHere's a photo of my new purse that came yesterday. Isn't it totally cute? Click on it for a larger size.

Gained 1.2 pounds since yesterday. I only ate 882 calories! Argh!

Made it to the gym. Yay! I did one hour of weight training followed by 40 minutes on the elliptical. I walked from the train station to work to save the bus fare and burn extra calories.

Tomorrow is laundry day.

Last night the bus home never showed up. At that time of night they have only one bus running that route so one broken bus means no bus at all. I called Lisa at work and had her rescue me. I also asked her to take Janette home. She's a lady I know who takes the bus. She works at a hotel in San Francisco. We gave her a ride to Foothill and she walked home from there. Lisa dropped me at my apartment. Thank you Lisa!

Money-wise April said for Brad to go ahead and give $100 of his car payment to me. They weren't going to give me any more money this month but I asked real nice and I guess Dad said okay. That brings the total this month to $200 which is what I have been getting. Gotta buy groceries on Friday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: