Thursday, September 17, 2009

Compounding the Problem

Calories eaten yesterday: 1329
Fat: 25g (18%)
Carbs: 85g (27%)
Protein: 160g (50%)
Weight this morning: 132.6
Calories burned in exercise today: 262

Up another half pound today! Whether I eat light or heavy, I just keep gaining!

Exercise today was walking to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, and from my stop to work - about 1 1/2 hours total.

To make one thing clear - the gifts I bought are for my family for Christmas. They want gifts no matter how broke I am, so chill out! :-p

I found a compounding pharmacy to get my thyroid meds at. They had to contact my doctor, but they have the inside line and got right through. They are going to give me 50 300mg pills. Since I take 150mg a day, I'll cut them in half and they will last me 3 months. :) Yay! I thought for sure I was going to have to go to Cytomel which is $1 per pill. This is half that cost! :)

I talked to Brad and we will drive out there tomorrow to pick it up. Today I got the check for the vacation day I cashed in. I'll deposit that and use it for groceries and use the cash Brad gave me today to pay for the meds.

The used book I ordered came today. It's a true crime paperback called Written In Blood by Diane Fanning. I just finished watching a very biased documentary on the case and wanted to see what other evidence there was.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: