Monday, August 24, 2009

Waka Waka Waka

Calories eaten yesterday: 872
Fat: 18g (21%)
Carbs: 52g (28%)
Protein: 100g (50%)
Weight this morning: 131.2
Calories burned in exercise today: 423

Today is my sister April's birthday! Happy birthday, sis! She's 37. I tried to call her to wish her a happy birthday, but had to leave a message on her voice mail.

Did a lot of walking today just getting things done. I walked down to BART intending to go the the Mission Distract of San Francisco where I knew they sold the type of rolling cart I need. I walked to Fruitvale and saw a bank branch. I needed to make a deposit and get cash for my trip so I did that.

As I exited I saw a store across the street with a rolling cart on display outside. Score! It was just under $20. I got the cart and pulled it back home.

After dropping off the cart I had enough time to go to Safeway to pick up the bread and peanut butter I need for my trip. I get a healthy whole wheat light bread and peanut butter without added sugar.

I dropped that stuff off at home, washed my hair, then walked down to BART. I took it one stop, then walked into work.

Total walking time - almost 2 1/2 hours!

Tomorrow I think I can hit the gym, then I am doing laundry on Wednesday so I can pack on Thursday. I fly out Thursday afternoon.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Do not forget to pray and seek the Lord for wisdom. We need it. Well, I do. Proverbs 3:5&6