Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 113, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1271
Fat: 23g (17%)
Carbs: 93g (30%)
Protein: 167g (53%)
Weight this morning: 129
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

snacks for my trip, plus my cat XenaHere's a photo of some bags of snacks for my trip. In these are beef jerky (for protein), pork rinds (for fat), and some granola bars (for a treat). I later bought peanut butter and low-carb bread for sandwiches while I am gone. Click the photo to enlarge.

Gym day - the only one I'll get this week. Did one hour of weight training, 40 minutes on the stairmaster (dripping sweat everywhere), and walked to work from the train station (30 minutes).

Tomorrow I am doing laundry a day early to prepare for my trip. I have to be up early because I am doing everything - blankets and sheets, and dividing whites and colors (using bleach on the whites). The whole nine yards.

Thursday I'll pack and then I leave Thursday afternoon. As I said before, I will have no Internet access during that time. Follow me on Facebook if you want as I will be able to sent text updates from my cell phone. I don't think you have to friend me to see my profile as I set it to public. You do have to be a Facebook member, though.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: