Tuesday, August 04, 2009

James White vs. Harold Camping links, take 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1144
Fat: 24g (20%)
Carbs: 70g (27%)
Protein: 143g (53%)
Weight this morning: 127.8
Calories burned in exercise today: 169

my new haircutThis photo is of my new haircut that I got on Friday. My hair is very dry and splits and breaks because it's been thrashed so much. Cutting it helps keep frizzy hairs under control. Click the photo to enlarge.

I set my alarm, but forgot to turn it on so I overslept. I woke up too late to go to the gym, so I'll do the gym tomorrow. Today I took the train into the City to check my P.O. box.

I finally managed to download the KJV Bible (with book and chapter navigation) onto my iPod using the iPod Kindle app. Yay! I had to do it at Starbucks where I have WiFi access and it took about three sittings to download what I needed, register, and find the book I wanted.

Ok, I now present the rest of the James White and Harold Camping programs on Iron Sharpens Iron. I could not find the links on Dr. White's Website, so here they are directly from the Iron Sharpen Iron Website, where the quality is not quite as good. These links go directly to the mp3s of the broadcasts.

James White Reviews His Debate with Harold Camping
Harold Camping Reviews His Debate with James White

If you missed the two days of debate between White and Camping, the links to the mp3s can be found in this post.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: