Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hunger...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1310
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 70g (24%)
Protein: 165g (54%)
Weight this morning: 128
Calories burned in exercise today: 79

I slept in and decided to take it easy today. I did just under a half hour of walking down the train station and that was it. Hopefully tomorrow I can hit the gym again.

I am so damn hungry today! I ate over 1300 calories yesterday so I don't know why, but I am. I even had a cup of eggs for breakfast, but I might as well have eaten oatmeal for how hungry I am. Grrr... I am doing so well on my weight - 128 this morning! Who wouldn't guessed that?

I know there is bread and peanut butter down the hall and I want to binge on it so badly, but I know my body. One binge equals several weeks of trying to get back where I was before. I can't give in now! I did eat an extra chicken breast - that shouldn't ruin my diet too badly.

Tomorrow I'll post the links to the White vs. Camping debate. The Iron Sharpens Iron website didn't have the whole debate (30 minutes of technical problems so only half of the debate actually aired) and the sound quality wasn't as good so I'll use the links from Dr. White's website.

In case anyone wonders about my interest in this debate, it's simple. I work for Family Radio and Mr. Camping signs my paychecks. As for James White, I have listened to his Dividing Line podcast for several months and really enjoy them. He makes me think about issues and that's a good thing.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: