Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fried Chicken & Donuts

Calories eaten yesterday: 1377
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 91g (29%)
Protein: 168g (51%)
Weight this morning: 130
Calories burned in exercise today: 262

I want to binge so bad today. The fried chicken place at the laundromat opened up in the last week (yes, there is a small restaurant inside the laundromat). One obese woman was chowing down on fried chicken, fries, and some sort of cake. The smell made me want to get my own. I just repeated my mantra: "The greasy fry, it does not lie, the truth is written on your thigh." That seemed to help.

I could see donuts in the shop and wanted to get one donut hole, but I resisted.

Exercise was walking to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, then from my stop to work.

Weekend plans: besides church, nothing special. Tomorrow is grocery shopping, including chicken and salad. Come home, bake the chicken, and cut the salad while it's cooking.

Brad is busy packing and cleaning and may be moving and may not even come to my apartment to get picked up for church on Saturday. I'm planning a weekend alone except for church. I might pay-per-view a movie.

I'll be back Sunday with my weigh-in and how my weekend went.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: