Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 107 Weigh-In

Start: 154
Week 1: 150 (-4) - Week 25: 137.6
Week 50: 138.4 - Week 75: 137.6
Week 100: 140 - Week 101: 138.4 (-1.6)
Week 102: 138.6 (+0.2) - Week 103: 139.4 (+0.8)
Week 104: 136.4 (-3) - Week 105: 137.8 (+1.4)
Week 106: 137.8 (-0) - Week 107: 138.2 (+0.4)
Total loss: -15.8 (since starting a low-fat diet)
Total loss since I began dieting and exercising in 2004: -67.8

I ended up binging on Thursday after my iPod was taken. I sometimes binge when I am stressed. It doesn't surprise me to show a gain after that.

Ok, now to catch up on other stats.

Calories eaten Friday: 1034
Fat: 11g (10%)
Carbs: 57g (22%)
Protein: 63g (24%)

Weight Thursday morning: 131.8
Weight Friday morning: n/a (due to binge)
Weight Saturday morning: 136.4
Weight this morning: 138.2

Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 79
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 64
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 77
Calories burned in exercise today: 204

After having my iPod Touch stolen on Thursday and working a 12 hour shift at work I was still wide awake. I got off at 3 a.m. and Brad drove me home in the company car (since his is still broken). I came home and took my shower as usual. I stayed up all night doing work around the house. I swept the floor, wrapped the baby gift and birthday gifts for my sister, then dug through the closet (arranged one side a bit in the process) and found the bucket. I got the mop off the back steps and mopped the floor. I couldn't find any Pine Sol so I poured some Clorox spray cleaner into the hot water.

The grocery store opened at 6 a.m. so I went and got groceries. I bought chicken, veggies, and salad and came home and cooked the chicken and prepped the veggies.

Saturday there were only eight people at church. Both the pastors were gone and their children were either with them or at summer camp. The people who did come to church either don't have children or they are grown. We had a long reflective service sitting in a circle, and skipped Sabbath School. Brad and I were home by 2 pm - much earlier than the usual time of 3 pm or later. The service made me think about some stuff, but I will save that for a later post.

Brad got up early on Sunday to meet someone at work. They never showed up so he just hang out at work. I walked down the the train station alone, took the train one stop, and walked from that stop to work. I stopped for salads at the grocery store on the way and ended up carrying a very heavy bag for a good portion of the rest of the distance to work. :-p Brad met me very near work and carried the bag the rest of the way. I was already weighted down with my Pullman backpack.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: