Thursday, July 02, 2009

July 4th weekend Dead Ahead...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1246
Fat: 25g (19%)
Carbs: 84g (28%)
Protein: 158g (53%)
Weight this morning: 131.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 283

Exactly the same weight today as one week ago! And I have been so good - eating light, lots of exercise, mostly kept to my plan on Saturday and making it a cheat day instead of a binge. All that and not one ounce lost! :(

Walked to the laundromat and back, then down to the train, went one stop, and walked from the train station to work. I stopped at WalMart for some essentials because it's payday.

I also downloaded a bunch of iTunes music - some Michael Jackson, greatest hits from the 80's by various artists, and two songs by George Michael.

This weekend is July 4th. It'll be my last change to see fireworks for the next several years (assuming I am still working at Family Radio) so Brad and I are going to Jack London Square to have dinner and drinks and watch the fireworks.

I did okay with my cheating last weekend. Now to see how I do this weekend! Yike! Wish me luck. God only knows what kind of bad food will be at the potluck after church this Saturday!

Next Thursday the overnight girl is going to a concert so I'll be here until 3 a.m. Friday morning. Bleh. But I need the money badly.

For now, I'm putting all my updates about how I feel on the Armour thyroid medication here. The date will be updated weekly so it always stays on the front page on this blog. There is also a link to it in the sidebar. Updates are made to the post as I desire.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: