Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Xena photo

Calories eaten yesterday: 1483
Fat: 35g (22%)
Carbs: 90g (25%)
Protein: 192g (53%)
Weight this morning: 131.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 192

Xena licks BradToday I'll share a photo of Xena preening Brad's face. Click it for a larger size. :)

I ate so many calories yesterday because I was starving. I ended up having a package of shirataki noodles (40 calories) and an extra chicken breast (220 calories). :-p Still just as hungry today, too. :( I even had breakfast this morning - Egg Beaters high in protein - and it didn't help much. Last time i was this hungry was because of a change in my thyroid dose. This time I can't blame that as I have been on Armour about a month now.

Kinda tired today after yesterday's 12 hour shift. Walked to the BART station, went into the City, checked my P.O. Box, then walked from my stop to work when I came back. I stopped at Pac N Save for Diet Coke and salad. Hopefully I can hit the gym tomorrow.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: