Monday, July 13, 2009

My iPod Touch arrived (again)!!!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1084
Fat: 21g (18%)
Carbs: 94g (37%)
Protein: 116g (45%)
Weight this morning: 135
Calories burned in exercise today: 388

Went to the gym and did one hour of weight training followed by 40 minutes of cardio of one of the new elliptical machines. I walked to work from my train stop for extra steps and calories burned.

The new iPod Touch I ordered arrived today. Super fast shipping all the way from China (why can't they make it in Amierica?). The case I ordered also came, but it wasn't at all what I wanted. I got the return started with Apple. There will be a 10% restocking fee, plus the $6.85 it cost to UPS it back. :-p I settled on a case that specifically says it is made to be slipped in a pocket or purse. Hopefully that one will work out.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: