Monday, May 04, 2009

My iPod Touch arrived!!!

Calories eaten yesterday: 909
Fat: 11g (11%)
Carbs: 100g (44%)
Protein: 105g (46%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 330

My iPod Touch arrived today! Yay! I can't wait to get home tonight and hook it up. :) I have both tomorrow and Wednesday free (I just need to run to the bank) so I think I will stay home tomorrow (and stay up late tonight) to learn my way around my new iPod, then hit the gym on Wednesday.

My iPod Mini finally arrived at Apple and it's already on it's way back. The property check came today so I am going to deposit it tomorrow since I already bought groceries with the money that was going to cover the iPod. So now I will be selling the iPod Mini if anyone wants it.

FOR SALE - Pink iPod Mini with all accessories included except ear buds. All software is included. ~BRAND NEW BATTERY.~ Holds 1,000 songs. Any payment accepted and I also have Paypal. Paypal or cash preferred.

$70 for in-person pickup, $75 with shipping. If paying by a method other than Paypal or cash, iPod will be held until payment clears. (Too many scammers - sorry!)


Anyone want it? It's still perfectly good and I'm only charging $70 because that's what Apple charged me for the new battery.

I made it to the gym today. Felt pretty good. :) I did one hour of weight training, 15 minutes on the stairmaster, and 15 walking on the treadmill with a little bit of jogging (covered one mile). Then I walked to work from the train station for another 30 minutes of walking.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: