Thursday, May 14, 2009

And things at work just keep getting worse...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1157
Fat: 19g (15%)
Carbs: 71g (25%)
Protein: 133g (47%)
Weight this morning: 130.4 (One month ago: 129.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 283

Things at work just keep getting worse...

Word came down from boss yesterday that Brad might be moved off of the morning shift, likely replaced by L, who currently works nights. The morning shift is a "privilege." This means that Brad would be moved to afternoons and he would finally be able to hurt me good by putting me back on nights. I am stressed! Brad also informed me that he got laid into good by J yesterday, not just me. He's on a total rampage. I want a cheeseburger and fries!!! Argh!

J likened Mr. Camping to a General who we take orders from. Damn his military training! He treats us like boot camp recruits who need to be punished for every minor infraction! Last December at the staff Christmas dinner he stated "(Now I have) power!" He tried to make light of it ("Just kidding!"), but Brad and I knew it was dangerous.

I have one on J's statement of video, though I think he said it one more time that I didn't record. The statement is at 3:15. The truth is that J does have power since Rick Prime (who was J's boss) retired and no one replaced him. He now has no one to answer to.

I was so stressed out last night that when L suggested I have a glass of wine before bed I decided to do that. My bedtime cottage cheese didn't tempt me at all when I am that upset so I swapped it out for the wine and my total calories stayed in check. I'm happy with my total since it was a gym day and I worked out hard.

Walked to the laundromat and back, then down to the train station, then from my stop to work. I was angry and stressed over everything happening and work and did my 30 minutes walk from the train in about 25 minutes!

On top of all this, Brad has to work late tomorrow so we can't run to Costco or anything. He was also planning on working Saturday night. I made a BIG stink about that since that's the night we're supposed to have our pizza party. I even checked on the price of the pizza today - told the guy exactly what I was going to order and that I would be back Saturday.

Anyway, he didn't bother to check my schedule that we had big plans so he agreed to work overtime Saturday night. Grrr...men! After I impressed upon him - with tears - how important this was to me, he managed to get Y to fill in those four hours so he could be with me. I know overtime is great, but he promised to spend this Saturday night with me so we could pig out on pizza before the big race Sunday morning. This is not just any weekend where I would be sad but deal with it. This is a very special weekend that happens only once a year.

I am afraid to eat today. When I am stressed and upset I either don't eat or I binge. This weekend is going to be two days of binging so I really don't want to binge now. I know if I start eating I won't be able to stop.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: