Monday, May 25, 2009

Working and working out on Memorial Day

Calories eaten yesterday: 862
Fat: 17g (19%)
Carbs: 70g (34%)
Protein: 97g (47%)
Weight this morning: 134 (One month ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 337

Made it to the gym. Because of the holiday the bus only runs once an hour so I had to leave a half hour later than usual (but it did mean an extra half hour of sleep, too!). I managed almost a whole workout. I did 55 minutes of weight training and then 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I dripped sweat all over the place and my tank top and towel were both soaked! :) I walked to work from the train station for a little extra calorie burn. :)

Yes, I am at work today. I work all holidays that fall on a regular work day and Memorial Day always does. The good news is that it looks like I can take Memorial Day next Sunday and do a longer hike with Brad. Yesterday's hike being cut short because I had to get to work sucked royally. So I'll take next Sunday off. :)

Tomorrow the reign of terror begins again. Boss J will be back from his uber long weekend that began last Thursday. God help us all.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: