Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 104, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 789
Fat: 20g (23%)
Carbs: 43g (22%)
Protein: 110g (55%)
Weight this morning: 135.4 (One month ago: 135.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

As you can see above, I haven't lost an ounce in the last month. :(

Made it to the gym today, yay! I did one hour of weight training and 30 minutes on the stairmaster, mostly at level 5. I took the train to work and walked the last 30 minutes in for more exercise. It's warming up so I ditched my leggings for a skort at the gym. :) Yay for summer!

Tomorrow is my bi-monthly mail run into the City, and then hopefully I can hit the gym again on Wednesday. I did mostly upper body today with some lower body stuff, so I guess I'll do more lower body stuff on Wednesday.

The pajamas I ordered arrived! I got a "Dog Person" nightshirt for April, a "I can't talk right now, I'm at the gym working out" nightshirt for myself, and a "Wine Princess" PJ set (tank top and pants) for myself. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hellooooo, Thank you, thank you thank you oh, you get it. You also know why. MY FAV PIC IS NOW MY DESKTOP!!!!!!! You just have the eye for the GOOOd shot!

Thank you, I know, again.

B